In honor of Halloween and pet-obsessed people everywhere, zulily unveiled the top pet costumes for 2018 and they are sure to bring a smile to any ghoulish bash or trick-or-treating adventure.
Is Rover the new fave of the family? Almost all millennials (84 percent) experience separation anxiety from their pets, more than half (51 percent) are buying gifts for their pet(s) at least once a month, and 71 percent would take a pay cut if it meant they could bring their pet(s) to work with them every day – it’s no wonder pet owners are on the hunt for Fido’s coordinating costume this Halloween!
For those who find it too “ruff” to be away from Fido this All Hallows’ Eve enter zulily – the online retailer known for its unique and fun assortment of pet and animal-themed merchandise, has rounded up this year’s top selling pet Halloween costumes! From Ewok-adorable to mythical mania, we’re not “lion” around when we say these are must-have styles for your furry friends for Halloween and beyond.
Ranging in size for both large and smaller dogs/cats, your furry friend will be the true King of the Jungle in this costume.
This full-coverage jumpsuit costume provides a safe way to include your devoted companion in the dress-up fun. Who doesn’t love a cuddly Panda?
Star Wars fans don’t just come in human form – make Fido part of the fun in a coordinating “family” Star Wars costume!
Unicorns are all the rage, and they aren’t just for tweens – from Tiger to Sparky – your furry friend can be bursting with mythical magic!Pirate Pet Costume SetYour pup can swab the deck and walk the plant in this adorably whimsical get-up – no boat or booty necessary!
Something special every day! Follow us for home, organization and fashion inspiration.
Still scrolling through your cell as you wait for the next Trick or Treat-ers?!?
Redbox.com is here to help us with some fun themed survey results!
Favorite Family Friendly Halloween Movie, Ranked Top 5
1. Hocus Pocus
2. It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
4. The Nightmare Before Christmas
5. Hotel Transylvania
Scariest Movie Ever Seen, Ranked Top 5
1. The Exorcist
2. The Silence of the Lambs
3. The Ring
4. The Shining
- Almost half a century after it’s release, and coinciding with the film’s 45th anniversary, “The Exorcist” is still the scariest movie responders have ever seen.
- “Hocus Pocus,” also celebrating a big milestone with its 25th anniversary this year, significantly outperforms all other family-friendly Halloween movies.
- Staying home and watching a scary movie (37%) edged out trick or treating (31%) as respondents favorite way to spend Halloween, while understandably parents with children at home prefer trick or treating (53%) over watching a scary movie (26%).
- When watching scary movies, most responders (41%) prefer to have their significant other with them.
- When given the option to choose popcorn or Halloween candy as their favorite snack while watching a scary movie, popcorn was the clear winner for 72% of responders.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, MY DEAR READERS!!!!! – Momma’s Bacon