Forpow Limited specializes in intelligent LED lighting, UV toilet sterilizer and smart home solution. Their UV sterilizer successful kills all germs and bacteria to filter the air!
Why do you need it?
Germs are everywhere. Some of bacteria live on hard surfaces for weeks. Your tooth brushes, computer keyboards, toilet handle, toilet bowl, towels, flush handle, children’s toys, etc are not immune. The Forpow Ultraviolet (UV-C) sterilizer light successful kills all germs and bacteria to filter the air such as mold spores, to help with runny noses, sneezing, and coughs.
Our Toilets are filthy and it’s not hard to see.
Lets face it, we are always touching the toilet. The problem is, we are transferring that bacteria to our bathroom! Through a process called aerosolization every bowl of your toilet creates a vapor that sends bacteria floating into the air throughout your bathroom. Some of these bacteria can live for weeks, contaminating items in the bathroom with fecal matter and other bacteria. EWWWW!
Why Does It Matter?
Generally, you’ll find an average of 50 bacteria per square inch on a toilet seat. Your bathroom gets a lot of traffic throughout the day. With this traffic comes the introduction of germs and bacteria, particularly around your toilet. When you flush your toilet, especially with the lid up, the bacteria spreads throughout your bathroom, and it begins to replicate on various surfaces. A test done by several students at Miami University in Ohio found that five main types of bacteria exist in your bathroom.How Does it Work?
Forpow Ultraviolet (UV-C) sterilizer ligh uses the ultraviolet ray 253.7nm to destroy the DNA and RNA structure of microorganism, and kill germs and bacteria fundamentally. Meanwhile, oxygen in the air is resolved to ozone by the exposing of 185nm ultraviolet ray, to ruin and decompose the cell wall, efficiently killing the germs and bacteria and eradicating the odor quickly.
Up to 99% sterilization rate
With UV technology there is up to 99% sterilization rate, so you have a clean and healthy toilet. This removes the odor, purifying air around and leaves a healthier house.
Design suitable for all types of toilets
The Forpow Ultraviolet (UV-C) sterilizer light has a rechargeable design with built-in Li-ion battery, which means easy to operate with no extra wire and a longer lifespan.Light, convenient and smart, suitable for all types of toilet. This UV disinfection can be widely used in eliminating all the bacteria, viruses and odor on within your home.
- KILL MOLD & BACTERIAL THOROUGHLY – Using ultraviolet ray lamp sterilization deodorization, real shortwave ultraviolet bactericidal spectrum, destroy DNA and RNA structure of microorganism, kills Mold Bacteria from the root, cleans toilet bowl and seat, reduces the actual growth of germ and mold spores which may attach on toilet, toothbrush, towel, and help keep your bathroom smelling fresh. Important for your home with children.
- ODOR ELIMINATOR – Release ozone (0.015-0.02ppm,Milligrams per cubic meter) to resolve organic & heavy metals from water to harmless material, eliminate odorous smell.
- HELP CONTROL ALLERGIES – Reduce the spread of mold spores and is great help for people who are allergic to mold.
- AUTOMATIC RECHARGEABLE & PORTABLE – 6 Munites Quiet Automatic UV Sterilization, auto shut-off in case you forget. Rechargeable battery. Inserted 2 times/week to sanitize. 1-2 times/month to charge power. Long life for 12000 hours. Portable to everywhere you need sanitize.
- EASILY INSTALL & MULTI USE – The Forpow Ultraviolet (UV-C) sterilizer light easily sticks to your toilet lid surface with provided 3M adhesive tape. No tools so it is easy to install! Protect yourself no matter where you are. Perfect for all bathrooms. It’s a natural way to kill germs without the use of chemicals.
Some customer Questions & Answers:
Q1: What is that UV light used inside the UV Sterilizer?
Answer: It is called Ultraviolet (UV-C) light. A common one is UV B, which is widely used at tanning salon sun bedding. UV-C has higher frequency of the UV light that can kill germs. It is part of the ultraviolet light spectrum.
Q2: Is UV C harmful?
Answer: Only prolonged exposure to UV-C light will be harmful for humans.
Q3 : How UV-C kills germs?
- UV-C light is highly effective at penetrating thin-walled germs like viruses and bacteria. The light alters the genetic structure of the germ and they die.
- UV-C light is not visible to the naked eye due to its location on the electromagnetic spectrum. But just because it cannot be seen does not mean it will not eliminate germs, bacteria, viruses and mould. Thanks to its germicidal wavelength (AKA frequency), UV C is ideally located in the spectrum that best inactivates microorganisms and viral air contaminants. When a virus or microorganism comes in contact with UV C its nucleus is penetrated, and its DNA is irreparably damaged, which results in death or the inability to reproduce, as well as the spread of unwanted germs! By applying UV-C light we are able to do more than just put up a blockade we are able to terminate the source of the problem.
Q4: Does UV-C light damage anything tangible?
Answer: No, it does not damage any material and it does not leave any chemical residue after scan.
Q5: Is UV-C the latest invention?
Answer: No, in fact it has been used for over 100 years. Scientists applied it to kill germs on surfaces, in the air and in the water since 1930s. Now the advanced technology has emerged this useful source into this handheld UV steriliser.
Q6: Why does the air in my home still contains germs even if the air con is on?
Answer: The warmth and moisture found in the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) systems of home make the perfect breeding ground for airborne moulds, microorganisms and bacteria. These HVAC systems also provide an ideal way to circulate viruses and germs around an entire home in a relatively short time.
1. Please charge it before the first time sanitization to protect the inserted battery. Do not operate this UV sterilizer when charging.
2. 5V 1A / 2A adaptor (mobile charger) is available to charge UV sterilizer.
What does it include:
- 1 Sterilizer
- 1 USB cable
Another forpow UV option for Families!
forpow uv Sterilizer Hand Wand travel sanitizer with UV-C LED (List Price: $ 79.99)
Forpow also offers a UV LED portable surface sterilizer which is the first product to use UV-C LED technology in the world. This advanced innovation is different from a mercury lamp because it can sanitize chemical-free and has no carbon footprint to the environment. This tool does not even produce ozone and is more safe and reliable to human beings and pets, and more suitable for household and travel sterilization. The sterilizer is available through Amazon Prime and can be used through your mobile phones tablets. AAA batteries (not included) are needed and the device is very easy to use. The signs and symptoms of allergies from my husband and children have gone down significantly and I can only attribute it to using forpow products!
- ADVANCED UV-C LED STERILIZER TECHNOLOGY – the ultraviolet ray lighting source is made by light-emitting diode (LED) technology rather than mercury lamp technology, brings the most advanced improvement for our environment protection. Also, LED technology is more safe to human beings and pets, as mercury is hazardous once leakage. This UV sterilizer wand has 4pcs 275nm high power LED to kill germs and bacteria efficiently and more friendly to environment.
- HIGH STERILIZATION RATE, HELP TO CONTROL ALLERGY – High output germicidal power to kill up to 99.9% of germs, allergens and odor causing bacteria on hard surfaces.
- UNIQUE ELEGANT LIGHT-WEIGHT DESIGN – smaller than other brands on the market, available to be packed in any backpack or pocket, portable to be used everywhere you travel or at home, to kill germs and bacteria from cell phone, tablet, keyboard of laptop, hotel pillow, toilet surface, push button, faucet, remote controller as well as kid’s toys. Easy operation by one-button push.
- SANITIZE THE CHEMICAL FREE WAY WITH USING LED ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT Dynatrap Insect Trap Perfect for Father’s Day!- this UV sterilizer wand is used the most advanced UV-C LED technology in the world, instead of mercury lamp inside, to prevent any hazardous leakage, safe to human beings and pets.
- MORE INTELLIGENT IN OPERATION – Design to protect human beings and pets away from ultraviolet ray causing any damage to eyes and skin directly, this UV sterilizer wand turns off automatically when the sterilizer module surface turns opposite. Meanwhile, the time setting is available to adjust from 1 minute, 5 minutes and 10 minutes separately.
List Price: $ 59.99 (Available through Amazon Prime)