Anti-Aging Renewal Complex with a Powerful Blend of Extracts, Vitamins, and Moisturizers
I have a love/hate relationship with my sensitive skin. On more days than not, my skin is relatively clear yet it is very prone to dryness so I feel as if I have to slather myself in lotion every night. The problem is, if it’s a moisturizer that bothers my skin, I can get blemishes. This wouldn’t be as annoying if my pale skin didn’t show off these imperfections at a maximum color hue to the rest of my face. The key I’ve learned as I’ve gotten older is to find a light and easily absorbed skin cream that works for my skin. It’s the price that usually sends me looking for a new and great skin care product and I’m excited to share the Imagine Dermatology Smoother Skin Renewal Complex deets with my readers! This company purposely doesn’t do big ads and is not sold in stores to keep costs down. The products are made in the USA (CA) and can be purchased at Amazon.com at a deep discount. How long will this discount last? I am not sure, so I’m writing about it now!
Imagine Dermatology Smoother Skin Renewal Complex got my attention for their amazing price and their promise to see noticeable results in 30 days with a no risk 60 day money back policy if you aren’t happy. While I’m mainly looking for a moisturizer to keep my skin from feeling like a desert in the middle of summer, I do appreciate having a product that is supposed to help diminish wrinkles, skin firmness, and smoothness. Yes, please! Right away I loved how fresh and soft the Imagine complex feels on my face. It absorbs quickly and it’s great to put on at night and in the morning before make-up. No funky splotching under make-up powder or gloopy-ness because your skin can’t handle the skin cream. Yay! It’s been a month now and my skin feels hydrated and I still have some of the 1.7 oz. complex left. While I haven’t noticed any changes in fine lines, my skin is clearer and feels better. That’s a huge win! Oh, and you can bundle this product with Imagine’s Instant Lifting Wrinkle Fighter to save on both! I think I’ll have to try that to see how the Wrinkle Fighter works with the complex that I love. Maybe I’ll have another review soon!
- Algae and Yeast Extract Complex – is a bioengineered mixture of Glucosamine HCI, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract and Urea, has been shown to help diminish wrinkles, improve smoothness, and increase integral firmness
- Hyaluronic Acid – is a potent moisturizer that helps hydrate and retain moisture in the skin
- Vitamin B3 – moisturizes skin and protects against barrier damage, helps stimulate collagen
- Vitamin B5 – is a moisturizer, an anti inflammatory, and promotes epithelisation
- Vitamin B6 – helps normal skin metabolism, helps refine skin
- Vitamin C and E work together syngeristically to protect against lipid peroxidation and is a free radical scavenger and helps stimulate collagen production
List Price: On Sale for $18.97 (1.7 fl oz.) through Amazon.com!