Better oral care products, delivered right when you need them.
It’s back to school time which means a stable, but rushed schedule as we fall into place with the new school years. Back to school also often means that students are surrounded by oral health hazards like cafeteria lunches, vending machines full of sweets and even candy shared by their friends. According to a study done by The Academy Of General Dentistry, children may not be getting the necessary nutrition to ensure a healthy smile. While requesting that children brush their teeth in between classes might be pulling teeth (figuratively, of course!) Boka is here to help with some alternative options for giving kids a healthy smile during the school year.
Many parents worry about their child’s oral hygiene more than their own and that’s okay! Boka’s fully customizable boxes allow parents, children, and the rest of the household the opportunity to stay on top of
Are you changing your child’s tooth brush every three months?
If not, you’re missing out on a chance to improve their health. Dentists recommend changing your brush four times a year. Here’s why:
- Bacteria Gone Wild – Bacteria start to build up on your brush, meaning it can’t leave your mouth as clean as it should.
- Grizzly Bristles – Bristles get worn out and shaggy, so they’re no longer getting between teeth.
- Fresh Brush, Clean Mouth – When your brush is fresh, your mouth is cleaner. It’s as simple as that.
The Benefits of a Boka Toothbrush ($3.50 with monthly subscription):
- Binchotan Charcoal
- Naturally reduce odor-causing bacteria with activated charcoal.
- Softer Bristles
- Help prevent over-brushing and the gum recession that can come with it with a gentle massage for your mouth.
- Tapered Bristle Shape
- Reach farther between your teeth and gums to get a deeper cleaning.
The Benefits for Boka Mint Floss ($4.00 with monthly subscription) and Toothpaste ($7.00 with monthly subscription):
- Natural ingredients.
- Teflon-free and petrolum-free mint floss made with natural beeswax and microfibers that expand between your teeth for deeper cleaning.
- National toothpaste made in the U.S. with essential oils like peppermint and mint, free from SLS, triclossan, parabens, and fluoride.
List Price: $14.95 per kit (Subscription also available at a discount price)