Geek Fuel is a monthly mystery box filled with exclusive games, toys, gear, collectibles and all things epic.
I’m not quite sure if I’m a geek but I find myself in many conversations about my love of Flash and Arrow, space and time inquiries, fun novelty items of my favorite things, and talking about numbers. If that is being a geek, then I am proud to be one. I also love subscription boxes because I like to get a variety of items and I enjoy boxes that allow you to purchase for one month before buying additional subscriptions. That led me to check out the next month’s Month’s Mystery Box from Geek Fuel. After looking at their previous boxes, I was pretty convinced that there was something for everyone in my entire family, as I suppose we are turning our little ones into geeks, too. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, so they get excited over the same things we get excited over, especially since we do lots of family activities together. So, let me tell you a little about the Geek Fuel Box, what it contains, go over the contents of our first box, and tell you how you can get your own! Fun!
Monthly Mystery Box of Geeky Goodness!
- $50+ Guaranteed Value in Every Box
- EXCLUSIVE T-Shirt, Games & Collectibles
- Join Thousands of Geeks & Gamers Just Like You
Your boxes will come packed with limited edition toys, collectibles, games, comics, stickers, buttons, and other fun stuff. While the contents vary by month, you will ALWAYS get an exclusive t-shirt and a full computer game (in the form of a Steam activation code) in your shipment.
This Geek Fuel Box included an Exclusive T-Shirt | Galactic Poster Print | Bob’s Burgers Comic Book with Variant Cover | The Martian Mission Badge
Nailed It! Nail Wraps (a Gift for Her) | Doctor Who Ice Tray | Roche Fusion Downloadable Game Code and Strategy Guide
What came in our Geek Fuel Box?
February’s Geek Fuel is filled with Deadpool (you know, the Marvel comic character that has a movie coming out soon!) and Firefly themed goodies for the month of February!
The box includes:
- Geek Fuel Magazine with Deadpool on the cover! The magazine has tidbits, backgrounds, and fan appreciation of Geek Fuel unboxers!
- Deadpool key chain (rad!)
- Limited Edition Geek Fuel Magnet
- Elliot Quest Downloadable Games Candies and Puzzles (with STEM and Game Codes!) ($10.00 value!)
- Jane Cobb’s hat from Firefly (AMAZING!)
- Deadpool t-shirt (wrapped like a chimichanga – I kid you not!) and the tee actually says “I (heart shaped like Deadpool) Chimichangas” This is pure genius for Marvel fans who know that Deadpool’s favorite word is, of course, chimichanga.
- Retro Video Games Monthly magazine
While I was really, really hoping for a cool Flash item (Who IS ZOOM, anyway?!?), I loved the Deadpool items and as a huge fan of Firefly, especially of Jane, the addition of his hat was awesome. This is a fantastic box for gamers and the cool candy game on top of the downloads with game codes and a video game centric magazine, my husband was all over this box. The bottle opener and magnet just added to the geek novelty items that both my husband and I love. I think it’s time to go full subscription on a Geek Fuel Box. Trust me, if you have a gamer in your house, this IS the perfect gift.
List Price: $ 17.90 +S&H (many more subscription packages available!)