Hand Poured All Natural Soy Candles.
It has already started. Fall is finally – and slowly – coming to Austin which means my complete obsession with burning soy candles in the cooler months has started. At the moment, I switch between three of my ultimate favorite candles and I’m sad to say that one of those candles finally burned all the way to the end. By end, I mean there is absolutely no wax or wick left. Yes, I burn them all the way down and I was on the hunt for the perfect fall candle. AND – I FOUND IT! Not only do I love the scent of these hand poured all natural soy candles, I think I almost like the Amber Apothecary jar it comes in even more.
Chi Candles, a USA based company, makes all sorts of all natural soy candles and soaps, but the candle scent that really stood out to me is one called Orange Blossom Cinnamon Soy Candle. It screams fall and it really brightens the scent in any room. The blend of Cinnamon and Orange Blossoms (the flowers of orange trees) is attractive and enticingly aromatic. It’s sweet, citrusy, fresh, and romantically pleasant. Plus, did you know that orange blossom flowers have long been associated with good fortune and are commonly used in bridal bouquets? BONUS! This sensual and uplifting candle is made with soy and is hand poured in small batches. I am happy to report that it is strongly scented, which I love, and the hubby and kiddos always love when I burn it.
About the Candle:
-This soy candle is hand poured with soy wax in small batches to ensure the highest quality pours.
-Amber Glass Jar 7.5 oz. soy candle burn time: approximately 70 hours
-Dimensions: 2.75″ width x 3.5″ height.
What makes Chi Candles different?
- They make their candles in small batches, and have developed a unique 5 Step Pouring Process.
- Their soy candles are poured completely different than any other candle on the market.
Caring for your Candle:
- The wicks should be trimmed to a 1/4 inch every time before you light your candle.
- Try to burn candles long enough each time so that the entire top layer melts to the sides before being extinguished. Candles should be burned at least 1 hour for each inch in diameter.
- If you want to burn your candle longer than 4 hours, you should extinguish the candle after 3 hours, then trim the wicks carefully and relight it. This will give you extra hours of clean burning.
Chi Candles also make their soy candles in 8 oz. Mason jars and 16 oz. Amber jars with a variety of scents available, so check them out!
List Price: $ 18.00 (7.5 oz.)