Randi’s first book Going Beyond Mom: How To Activate Your Mind, Body & Business After Baby, is now available at bookstores and online.
I don’t do guest posts often, but I wanted to bring to your attention the latest author in all thing motherhood/self-care, Randi Zinn. As moms, we are usually the first to react as CEO of the family but the last to take care of ourselves. It’s time to change that dynamic and slowly but surely, we seem to be making small cracks in a very dominated world not conducive for women. The first step is taking care of YOU. This is where I will let Randi take it away and share her favorite de-stressers that you and request on your own personal mom Christmas list. YES!
Most moms are frazzled and frantic during the holiday season, between taking charge of holiday celebrations, meal prep, gift buying, decorating, and more. In fact, 44% of women say they have increased stress during the holidays, according to the American Psychological Association. The stress from these added responsibilities can have a long-lasting impact on your body and your mind that goes well beyond the holidays.
What better gifts to give mom this holiday season than ones that can help her de-stress? Randi Zinn shares her self-care gift ideas that mom will love this holiday season, including:
- Doterra essential oil diffuser: It’s simple and compact. You plug it into wall and chose the blend to match the mood you want.
- Sam and Maddy Make Up: An amazing make-up line made for women to feel their own natural glow. The company was also created by a Beyond Mom who named the company after her children.
- Athleta Studio Wrap: Cozy jacket, wrapped in good vibes can be dressed up or down
- Peleton bike: Get your sweat on and workout conveniently at home when time is limited or babies are napping!
- Sip Bottle: A stylish fun bottle that will help keep you hydrated all the time.
- Frends: Jam out to fun tunes or take time for relaxing music with these Frends headphones
- Headspace: A daily meditation app to help you connect to your breathe and silence.