Makers of The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums™ Mouth Rinse, the only mouth rinse with a therapeutic amount of aloe vera.
What Bleeding Gums Mean
Bleeding gums are caused by inadequate plaque removal. Plaque contains germs which attack the healthy tissue around the teeth. This will cause the gums to become inflamed and irritated, which may cause them to bleed when brushing or flossing. This is called Gingivitis and is the first stage of gum disease. Gingivitis is usually a painless condition and bleeding gums may be the only symptom. Some other signs may include: swollen, red or tender gums; persistent bad breath or taste; teeth that are loose; and a change in the way your teeth fit when you bite. At this stage the disease can be treated and completely reversed. So it is important not to ignore your bleeding gums.
Bleeding gums can be stopped before it is too late.
See your dentist at the first sign of trouble. They will prescribe a very aggressive home dental care regimen that should get your gums healthy again.
Here is what you should do:
- Brush after each meal and before bedtime
- Use a gentle fluoride toothpaste, with no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, like The Natural Dentist toothpaste
- Clean in between your teeth with floss or Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers at least 2 times per day
- Rinse with The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Mouth Rinse after you brush
- See your dentist at least every six months
Peppermint Twist flavor (also available in Orange Zest)
- Made with 20% Aloe Vera
- Treats bleeding gums
- Fights gingivitis
- Freshens breath
- No alcohol
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Shake well before use.
- Adults and children 12 or older: Rinse with 20mL (2/3 ounce) twice a day for 30 seconds, and then spit out excess.
- Children 6-12 years old: Supervise use.
- Children under 6: Consult a doctor or dentist.
Austinites! You can find The Natural Dentist products at local vendors like The Vitamin Shoppe, Whole Foods, Sprouts, and Walgreens.
List Price: $ 7.99 (16.9 oz.)