The World’s First 6 Hour Sanitizing Germ Block
80% of infectious disease is spread by contact. Check out this video! You are what you touch, and that makes us all disgusting…
I’m no germaphobe by any stretch of the imagination, but I also know that germs have led to various sickness and even eye infections from my germy kids and their friends. Also, if the video you just watched is close to actual statistics, there are many people that walk around without washing their hands after using the bathroom. EWWWW! I learned the hard way to sanitize shopping cart handles and I always make sure that our family washes their hands before they eat – snacks included! Touch Sanitizing Germblock has been my new favorite go-to sanitizer because it has a long application effect, it smells great, and it is safe for kids. Also, if you are a germaphone, you PROBABLY don’t want to read additional facts about germs in our lives including how toilet seat covers don’t help and can actually harbor germs. OK, YUCK! Time to stop re-hashing what I’ve learned and talk about Touch Sanitizing Germblock now!
#didyouknow? Most hand sanitizers contain alcohol. Alcohol does not kill Norovirus. Touch has the active ingredient that kills it!
- Active ingredient kills 99.9% of disease causing germs for up to 6 hours
- Easy to use – portable spray
- Formulation will not dry out hands while essential oils soften and moisturize unlike alcohol based sanitizers
- Up to 120 applications per can
- Safe for children
- No eye hazard
- Container 100% recyclable
- Safe for disinfecting hard surfaces like cell phones, airline seat areas, grocery cart handles, toilet stalls, door handles, and school desks
List Price: $ 5.95 (1 oz. bottle) (Available at Walgreens, Office Depot, FedEx Office, CVS, and Meijer)