I’m sorry to say that many videos and pictures we took of Brooke as a baby have been lost. It was a horrifying discovery when we recently learned that the backup storage my husband used somehow failed and everything was gone. We didn’t just have hundreds of pictures and videos of Brooke, our first child, we literally have thousands that just *POOF* vanished into thin air. Talk about a parenting panic moment. How do we live in an age with such advanced technology and not be able to save all these digital memories properly? Bob and I made the decision to never let that happen again so we looked to the company Picture Keeper for support in our mission! Pictures and videos of our little ones are so precious and I don’t plan to lose any more of them again. Luckily, there are many great Picture Keeper options, from small back up USB devices to (my favorite) Picture Keeper Connect to help backup all the photos, videos and contacts in your smart phone via a free downloaded app. Check out their website for all of Picture Keeper storage options and I’m including our favorite and simple-to-use products below.
Photo backup can be a CHORE, but what would you miss most if your computer crashed? Your PICTURES! Easy photo backup from Picture Keeper is your solution.
Skips Duplicate Photos!
The Picture Keeper PK 8 is the perfect solution for backing up a family computer full of precious photos. Everyone is busy, so why not let the PK 8 do all of the heavy lifting for you? The PK 8 comes with the Picture Keeper software installed, so all you have to do is plug into your Mac or PC and click ‘Start Backup.’ Give yourself peace of mind as Picture Keeper finds your photos and backs them up to a convenient portable USB drive. The PK 8 can hold an average of 4,000 photos! Perfect for backing up that summer vacation, the first day of school, and many other priceless memories!
How it Works:
1. Connect to USB Port 2. Click ‘Start Backup’ 3. Finds & Saves your Photos
For Facebook & Email simply click backup options and modify where to search by enabling Facebook and Email.
Some amazing features of the PK 8:
- Automatic Backup of your favorite photos
- SKIPS DUPLICATES
- Easily restore photos to another computer
- Easily share your photos with family and friends
- Works with digital photo frames
- Protects Photos from Facebook + Email Backup Attachments too
The Picture Keeper Difference:
- No software to install
- No monthly fees
- Use on multiple computers
- All of your photos in one place
Keep All of Your Photos in One Place!
Mobile Backup Simplified.
The newest addition to the Picture Keeper family of simple photo backup devices – Picture Keeper Connect!
Whether you run out of space or get a new device – it is important to backup your memories so you can keep creating new ones. Use the Free Picture Keeper Connect App (Download here) to facilitate the easy transfer of photos, videos, and contacts from your smartphone or tablet to your computer. Connect makes it easy to backup directly from your phone/tablet to USB! The Picture Keeper Connect device plugs directly into the charging port of your phone/tablet for simple, easy backup of your data right to a portable compact USB drive!
How it Works:
1. Plug Connect into smartphone, tablet or computer. 2. Launch Picture Keeper Connect app. 3. Click “Start Backup” to get started.
Initial backup saves all photos, videos and contacts. Future backups only save newly added files. When one Picture Keeper Connect fills up, the next one picks up where the last left off!
Some amazing features:
- On-The-Go Anywhere, anytime. No internet required bring it on your next remote island vacation!
- Easy Setup Just plug it in and Picture Keeper Connect will do the rest. Works seamlessly with our Connect App.
- Backup & Restore Backup your old smart phone and easily restore all your photos onto your shiny new device.
- Free Up Space Sick of that “out of storage” message? Backup your current device and make room for more memories.
Keep Both Your Mobile and Computer Photos in One Place!
About Picture Keeper: Welcome to simplicity! Picture Keeper is an Atlanta, GA company that isn’t the cloud, it isn’t a hard drive, it isn’t just a flash drive. Picture Keeper is a solution for storage. They embed their software onto custom flash drives and make them available in multiple capacities. Picture Keeper gets you started protecting your photo files quickly. They offer a wide variety of drive sizes to fit whatever your photo needs may be.
List Price: $ Varies Per Product