Fast-acting relief that you can depend on. Chloraseptic is the # Pharmacist Recommended Throat Spray.
Back to School is a crazy and wonderful time, but it also usually means that one of my kids is bound to get sick. Even though we get annual flu shots, we seem to still get sore throats, coughs, and runny noses. While we are usually on the side of using all natural holistic remedies, sometimes we need to step up with some over the counter pain relief! Chloraseptic®, the #1 sore throat relief brand (available in most pharmacy sections in major retail chains across the U.S.), has partnered with Maria M. Mantione, Associate Clinical Professor at St. John’s University College of Pharmacy and Health Services, to provide families with the top tips and tricks on staying healthy and avoiding germs for back to school. I love her tips and wanted to share with my readers and also tell you about some of my family’s favorite products from Chloraseptic, which is safe for kids ages 3 and up to use. Here’s to a healthy school year and surviving the unavoidable sickness that are about to overtake our homes, so let’s try our best to avoid it as much as possible!
Maria M. Mantione’s Tips on Staying Healthy and Avoiding Germs This Back to School Season:
- Be Prepared. A sore, scratchy throat is often the first sign of a cold coming on. Be sure to have Chloraseptic® spray and lozenges on hand to help as soon as it starts, they provide almost instant relief!
- Stay on Schedule. During summer break, many families loosen their schedules – bedtimes are later, meals aren’t as planned. To stay healthy when you go back to school, get back on schedule! A good night’s sleep and a well-balanced diet is your best defense against germs that can make you sick.
- Get immunized! Getting your flu shot is the best way to prevent the flu! Remember that the flu and the common cold are different – the flu shot does not prevent colds. Want to know if the flu is going around in your area? Visit www.chloraseptic.com/flu-tracker to find out!
- Wash your hands often. And do your best not to touch your face! Germs are commonly spread from surfaces to your hands, and can make you sick when you touch your nose, eyes, or put your hands in your mouth. Break those habits!
- Relax. Rest. Repeat. If you are sick, stay home and get plenty of rest. If you encounter sick people at work or school, stay away and clean shared items before using them. Computer keyboards and telephones are common culprits for spreading germs!
- Stock Up. Stock your medicine cabinet so you are prepared in case you do get sick. No one likes to shop when they don’t feel well. Keep pain and fever relievers such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen on hand, as well as pseudoephedrine for stuffy noses, and Chloraseptic® spray and lozenges for sore throats.
My family’s favorite Chloraseptic products!
Maximum strength relief of your sore throat pain in portable, targeted spray.
- Provides maximum strength pain relief of sore throat and mouth pain
- Can’t buy anything stronger without a prescription
- Relieves pain on contact, coats to protect
- Targeted spray reaches back of throat
- Relieves occasional minor irritation/discomfort/pain of sore throat and sore mouth.
- Protects irritated areas in sore throat and sore mouth.
Quickly relieve your sore throat pain and cough with a Sugar Free, Wild Cherry, Multi Symptom Formula
- #1 Pharmacist recommended*
- Provides fast-acting relief of sore throat and mouth pain
- Multi Symptom Formula with Soothing Liquid Center – relieves pain, suppresses cough up to 4 hours and cools nasal passages
For the temporary relief of:
- Occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat
- Cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold
Chloraseptic® lozenges contain benzocaine which temporarily relieves minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and throat. Chloraseptic®, when used as directed, provides safe, effective and fast relief.**
**Note regarding responsible and safe use of benzocaine containing products on the label and Chloraseptic website.
List Price: $ 3.99 – $ 5.49