Got cold feet? Do your feet hurt? Here is your answer!
I have a bad case of cold hands and feet. It doesn’t matter if it is summer or winter, my feet are always cold and I constantly wear socks. Obviously, when the weather gets colder, my feet rebel and hate the added cold in the air. Luckily, this year I have something to combat it and it’s the lovely Foot Warmer Hot Water Bottle by Warm Tradition! The Foot Warmers are made from a soft plush material (SO SOFT, BTW!) and comes complete with a 2.0 liter hot water bottle – which allows for long lasting heat. Once you fill the hot water bottle with hot water, place the bottles into the foot warmer, zip up the water bottle compartment, and slip your feet into the soft, plush foot warmer and enjoy the warmth. You can use the warmer sitting or lying down, and I personally use it after my kiddos are in bed and prop my legs up on the couch. Ahhh heaven! It’s perfect to catch up on my DVR shows or working on my blog at night and wonderful on a cold day. You can also use the foot warmer to keep your feet warm at night, soothe painful feet, melt away tension, warm up cold feet, and even ease arthritis pain.
- Got cold feet? Do your feet hurt? Here is your answer!
- Keep feet and ankle warm for hours!
- Soft, plush, comfortable and luxurious!
- Includes 2 liter hot water bottle
- High Quality – made in Germany
Warm Tradition is a Brooklyn, New York Company that has the largest hot water bottle specialty site that is in the United States. While the bottles are made with high quality, no-leak eco-friendly thermoplastic BPA-free in Germany, all of their cozy covers are made right here in the USA. It was the covers that really got me and their designs are fun and super soft. So what exactly do you use a hot water bottle for anyway? There are so many ways! It’s a great soother for infants and kids from ear and stomach aches to just fears and stress. This is not just for children, adults can use the water bottle for arthritis pain, back pain, pregnancy pain, menstrual pain, and of course for your feet and – well, I’m sure you can think of a million things, too. It is as simple as heating up hot water to place in the bottle (up to a liter or approximately 34 ounces) and slipping on the cover for hours (up to 6!) of relief. This is a large size bottle which I love that is easy to fill with a large neck to pour in the water and an easy grip cap to tightly close it shut. I will be using this warmer as often and as much as I have over the past few months for years to come and it will be in our family a long time and the two year manufacturing guarantee ensures that for at least the near future! Yes!
How to fill your hot water bottle:
- Step 1: Unplug the stopper and empty any existing water from the hot water bottle
- Step 2: Use your kettle to heat the water. Alternatively, you can run your hot tap water until it reaches its hottest temperature. Do not use boiling water.
- Step 3: Hold the hot water bottle by its neck or place in a hot water stand. Fill carefully to a maximum of 2/3 to prevent any water from splashing. If you have a hot water bottle with a cover on it, pull the cover away from the opening before pouring.
- Step 4: Gently squeeze the bottle until water appears at the neck then insert the stopper and tighten. Hold the bottle upside down to ensure that it is sealed properly. If your hot water bottle does not have a cover you may wrap it in a fresh, dry towel before using.
- Step 5: Avoid contact with hot surfaces, oil, grease and sharp objects. Do not allow anything to rest on the bottle. After use, empty the hot water bottle completely and keep in a cool, dry and dark place.
About Warm Tradition: Warm Tradition sells hot water bottles, made in Germany, and covers made in the USA. Selling such high quality bottles and covers allows Warm Traditions to give customers a lifetime guarantee on every product. They also pride themselves with great customer service. There are so many styles to choose from. They carry classic bottles, fleece, flannel, knit covers. Animal shaped bottles for kids and so many others and they also do personalized and monogram covers. They are proud of the charity section which will help a numerous charities such as Autism speaks, Jimmy V foundation, as well as many others.
List Price: $ 38.95