Batiste Dry Shampoo is the quick and convenient way to get soft, clean and fresh smelling hair, without water.
Two Words: Game Changer! I’ve been wanting to try dry shampoo for a long time, but for one reason or another (ahem preschool and aftercare costs) I haven’t until now. Don’t know about dry shampoo? No problem! Let me try to explain.
What is Dry Shampoo?
Dry Shampoo is the quick and convenient way to get soft, clean and fresh smelling hair, without water. Batiste offers an instant fix by revitalizing greasy, dull and lifeless hair. Batiste thickens thin fly-away hair and adds texture and body for that easy style solution. All you have to do with dry shampoo is to simply spray it on the hair and comb it out. The reason why this is so appealing to someone like me it is because I have curly/frizzy hair that I flat iron almost daily. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to cut out the time I take in caring for my hair, and it would be perfect to freshen up my hair without washing it every single day.
My Thoughts on Bastiste Dry Shampoo
Batiste is a fantastic dry shampoo because it is so light and airy with no residue and doesn’t leave my hair looking lifeless. Batiste thickens thin fly-away hair and adds texture and body at the same time! Bastiste Dry Shampoo comes in a variety of fragrances and I love the Blush one the most (I’m including a list of all the fragrances below.) The fragrance has a light floral scent that isn’t overpowering and I love that delicate smell. Since my hair dried with a flat iron, it’s usually the roots of my hair that starts looking dull/or greasy if I don’t wash it every day, but with the Bastiste Day Shampoo it makes my hair feel clean, have lots of body and the scent makes it seem like I just washed my hair. It’s so quick and easy to use wherever you are and being able to cut back on having to wash my hair every day is almost like a miracle to me! Oh, I also want to mention that in my research of dry shampoos, Bastiste is not only a great dry shampoo, it is also one of, if not, the most cost effective dry shampoo out there. SCORE!
Some Tips I have learned about Dry Shampoo!
- Only Use on Dry Hair! It’s called ‘dry’ shampoo, after all.
- The ingredients can settle, so SHAKE IT UP before you spray.
- Section Your Hair, and Spray at the Roots!
- Hold the spray approximately 6-8 inches from your hair. Closer is not better!
- Wait a minute or two before you style your hair so the product has time to absorb.
- I like to run my fingers through my hair before I brush it out, which seems to work great.
- It’s like a miracle product, but it’s not magic. I can usually go three days – maybe four– before I really have to wash my hair when I use this product. That is pretty magical to me, though!
Bastiste Dry Shampoo Fragrances:
- Original (Clean & Classic)
- Blush (Floral and Flirty)
- Fresh (Cool and Crisp)
- Tropical (Coconut & Exotic)
- Cherry (Fruity & Cheeky)
- Wild (Sassy & Daring)
- Floral Essences (Bright & Lively)
How to Use: Shake can vigorously, Spray evenly over hair, massage into scalp with fingertips, let sit a few moments and brush out preferably using a natural bristle brush.
List Price: $ 7.99 (6.73 oz)