Gourmet Coffee To Your Door!
It’s always a sad morning when I discover that our box of Kuerig coffee cups have disappeared. It’s like little gnomes in the night were partying down on my java. While I have significantly cut down on my caffeine consumption over the last few years, I need my coffee in the morning. I NEED IT!
While I really love the convenience of the single serving cups, I am not always keen on the price, so I tend to stick with the blends that I know. I am sure I’m missing a ton of great coffee options out there, which is why Single Cup Club is a great gift for us coffee lovers who use single serve cups to explore our options. As a member of Single Cup Club you’ll experience small batch roasted coffees in the convenience of single serve cups and every month you’ll discover 3 unique blends of artisan coffee. For you coffee heads out there, that is enough coffee to brew 15 savory cups. If you are looking to explore the world of artisan coffee, Single Cup Club is a wonderful way to discover your passion for amazing coffee.
If you are in pursuit of amazing coffee, Single Cup Club is like having your own “expert” in the coffee world. Each month, a box of artisan coffees is shipped right to your door for just $19. You’ll experience three small batch roasted coffees with each month’s box in the convenience of Kuerig compatible (Yay!) single serve cups. It’s the perfect gift for the coffee lovers in your life, especially if that coffee lover is you!
- Discover: Get your box of artisan coffee every month and be amazed at what you have been missing.
- Experience: When you brew a cup of artisan coffee you will never be able to drink the “store” brands again.
- Enjoy: Exploring the world of small batch roasted coffee without all the fuss and hassle of cafes.
- A Box of Coffee You’ll Love:
- 15 Artisan Keurig Compatible Cups
- 3 Unique and Savory Coffee Blends
- Delivered To Your Door Monthly
- Free Shipping for US Members
January’s Box (Three Different Companies, Very Different Blends!)
Twisted Pine Coffee Roasters
- Title Town Brew Medium Roast
- Origin Central and South America
- Roaster Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
This blend is a mild and smooth taste and it’s a great coffee to drink after a meal or with friends. Some K-cup coffees can have a bitter aftertaste and this one was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend.
Bright and Early Coffee
- Breakfast Blend Medium Roast
- Origin Costa Rica
- Roaster Location: Bellville, Texas
I was so excited to try this Texas-based coffee, especially since we’ve visited the little town of Bellville, Texas and I had no idea they had a coffee company there. The coffee blend is made with both dark and medium roast beans from Costa Rica and it’s very bold and aromatic. It’s been a delightful choice for my morning cup of joe.
Pierce Bros Coffee
- Fogbuster Dark Roast
- Fairtrade Organic Arabica Coffee
- Roaster Location: Greenfield, MA
Oh, my word, this is my new favorite coffee blend. It’s made with a blend of five beans and three different roasts, so it’s a thick tasting dark coffee with a hint of smoke and spice. It’s bold and rich and the name ‘Fogbuster’ does it justice. I could drink this coffee every day!
So far, Bob and I have been very impressed by the Single Cup Club and we look forward to the next two month’s worth of boxes since we have a three month subscription. Stay tuned and learn about some awesome new coffee roasters right here in the USA to try yourself!
List Price: $ 19.00/ per month