Summer learning loss is a fact
With just the right amount of fun versus complexity, Daily Summer Activities workbooks are the perfect solution to help students transition to the next grade level. Revised in 2018 to reflect current rigorous standards, Daily Summer Activities books help to keep students’ skills sharp in core subject areas over the summer months.
Plus, you can raise money for your school with the Daily Summer Activities book fundraiser! For every Daily Summer Activities book sold, your school can earn $4 in cash or $8 in Evan-Moor credit. It’s a win-win!
The updated Daily Summer Activities books:
- Offer skill practice in reading, math, writing, spelling, vocabulary, and geography
- Provide teacher-developed, full-color activities to engage students
- Are paced for two pages of activities a day over 10 weeks to keep skills sharp while allowing time for summer fun
- Include reward stickers (grades PreK–5)
- Include open-ended questions that promote critical thinking
List Price: $12.99 each (144 full-color pages)