Tint Eyebrows and Lashes at Home!
For whatever genetic reason, I was born with barely seen eyebrows and eyelashes. It’s almost as if it appears someone took a light and burnt them off. I have tried eyelash curlers and special mascara until one day a nice lady who was threading my eyebrows (my very pale but unruly eyebrows) said, “Would you like to tint?” Tint my eyebrows? With what? HENNA. Hmmmmmm…..ok, I thought, why not? Why my face showed the initial horror of seeing my eyebrows totally black, the color faded and it looked…Good! REALLY GOOD. So, the next time I went, I said, “Can you do my eyelashes, too?” “Of course!” It was magical. Also expensive. Also not permanent. After four weeks my barely there eyelashes and eyebrows returned to their normal hue and, being ever so ‘thrifty’, I said, “I can do this at home!”
WRONG! Apparently you need things like eye shields and whatnot so you don’t look like a raccoon. So, I found a very simple (and cheap) product called 28 Day Mascara (that you can also use on your eyebrows) by Godfrey for just 8 bucks. Cha-Ching! This permanent eyelash and eyebrow tint is a safe and gentle gel formula that delivers rich, long lasting color that lasts up to 4 weeks! It takes less than a minute to apply and is Cosmetology Board approved. It’s simple to use and I used the black tint and it looks fantastic. In fact, I’m even including a picture (make-up FREE) below so you can see for yourself. I love this kit and I love spending a lot less by doing it at home. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Single Application Kit Includes:
- 1 – 1ml Cream Colorant
- 1 – 1ml Gel Activator
- 2 – Eye Shields
- 1 – Applicator Stick
- 1 – Lash & Brow Comb
- Instruction Sheet
- For best results wash then let dry before applying. Do one eye at a time.
- Apply petroleum jelly around the eye and the eye shield to prevent skin from being stained.
- Squeeze some of the contents on the enclosed work station card.
- Apply Cream Colorant, let stand for 1 minute, then apply small amount of the Gel Activator. Making sure to brush on evenly and don’t forget the corners.
- Let stand for 1 minute then wipe with a damp tissue.
- Repeat the process for the lower lashes. Same for the eyebrows, be careful not to get on skin.
News! Godefroy just launched a new product called My Brows for ladies who have sparse or no brows at all. It is a great alternative to permanent eyebrow tattooing or ladies who temporarily lose their brow hair due to medications. Check it out!
Austinites! Buy locally at:
||10901 N Lamar #C302 Austin, TX 78753||TX||512-835-7553|
||Visit website for multiple store locations||TX||512-444-1757||www.armstrongmccall.com|
List Price: $ 8.00