When you are a Chemistry Professor that wants to find a quality, safe, and natural lotion for your child, but can’t, you can use that as an opportunity to make your own! That was how BareBaby Organics started. Dr. Kent and Kim McCorkle created a sage and gentle formula that includes shea butter, aloe vera, chamomile, kelp & calendula. BareBaby Organics lotion is wonderful for anyone who has skin irritation, including eczema, psoriasis and itchiness. It also does NOT contain sulphates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, or dyes. The lotion goes on very smooth and light and while it is unscented it has a soft flowery aroma (possibly rose) which is awesome. Our whole family now uses BareBaby Organics’ lotion!
BareBaby Organics Moisturizing Lotion is great for babies, toddlers, teens, and parents!
- 100% Organic Oils & Extracts – Coconut oil, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, shea butter, chamomile, jojoba, and more, and they’re all organic!
- Safe & Gentle Ingredients – Every single ingredient is Whole Foods Premium Listed and ranks as a 1 on EWG’s Skin Deep Database meaning they’re as non-hazardous and non-toxic as possible!
- Fragrance-Free & Dye-Free – Avoid the risk of allergic reactions from added fragrances and dyes.
- Sulfate, Paraben, and Phthalate-Free – Another source of allergens and even carcinogens, you won’t find these in BareBaby Organics lotion.
- Gluten-Free – Speaking of allergens, you won’t find any gluten in BareBaby Organics lotion!
- Vegan & No Animal Testing – Loved by babies, moms, and animals! Over 95% plant-based ingredients and never tested on animals.
- Made in the USA – Proudly owned by a California Mom & Dad and manufactured in the USA.
List Price: $ 12.97 (237 ml in a pump bottle)