We are a one of a kind subscription box experience delivering premium quality essential oils to you each month
Essential Oils. I am such a big believer in the power of essential oils that I never have a vial far from me. You hear about the benefits, but how much do you know about HOW to use them? For me, it is important that any essential oils I purchase are 100% pure, therapeutic grade oils.
What does that mean? It means that the essential oils have No additives, fillers, bases or carriers. This means if you know HOW to use essential oils properly you will want the high quality oils for things like Aromatherapy, skin and hair care, bathing or even homemade cleaners! Yes, essential oils can add a lot to your life and mental well being. I love this set from Fabulous Frannie since it is reasonably priced and perfect for my two favorite uses; Aromatherapy and Montessori smelling exercise! It is also important that the oils are packaged in dark amber glass bottles (better for preservation) with euro style dropper cap that is easy to use.
honi essentials Starter Box
honi essentials Starter Box is a great gift for creative minds who enjoy experimenting with essential oils. It is comprised of an empty 3 oz amber glass spray bottle, empty 10 ml amber glass roller bottle and dropper tool. Invent your own perfumes, room sprays and potions. Please share your creations via social media and honi will send you a special promo code to use on your next purchase!
September honi essentials box
If you want to receive a honi essential box each month, you will get three 15ml bottle of therapeutic grade essential oils. That is an awesome deal.
Our October honi essentials box included:
- 15ml bottle of lavender 40/42
- 15ml bottle of lemongrass
- 15ml bottle of eucalyptus therapeutic grade essential oils.
- Lavender – Lavender oil is used in baths, room sprays, toilet waters, perfumes, colognes, massage oils, sachets, salves, skin lotions and oils. It has a sweet, balsamic, floral aroma which combines well with many oils including citrus, clove, patchouli, rosemary, clary sage and pine. Aromatherapy benefits: balancing, soothing, normalizing, calming, relaxing, healing.
- Lemongrass – The health benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil can be attributed to its many beneficial properties as an analgesic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, galactogogue, insecticidal, nervine, sedative and tonic substance.
- Eucalyptus – Of the 300 species of eucalyptus trees in the world, Eucalyptus globulus is the best known. Eucalyptus has long been used in topical preparations such as liniments and salves. Cineole is the major constituent. Aromatherapy benefits: purifying, invigorating.
Ways to Use Your Essential Oils:
- inhalation: Add to a hot compress, diffuse, or add to hot water for inhalation. Best for respiratory and sinus, headaches.
- Bath: Using mild oils (such as lavender, sage, or eucalyptus), add 5-10 drops mixed with 1 cup of salt or other emulsifier.
- Compresses: Soak a cloth in 10 drops oil and 8 oz hot water. Beneficial for bruises, or muscular aches and pains.
- Facial Steam: Cover head with a towel over bowl of hot (not boiling) water with 1-5 drops of oil. Excellent for headaches, and opening sinuses.
- Massage: Blend 6-15 drops per ounce of carrier oil (such as coconut), use as a massage oil.
- Diffusers: Add a few drops of oil to a candle diffuser, electric heat diffuser or cool air nebulizing diffuser. (Please carefully follow directions specified by your diffuser manufacturer)
As always, as a person who loves and uses essential oils, it is important for me to note that essential oils are NOT regulated by the Food and Drug Administration. This post is dealing with using diluted essential oils as vapors and not as supplements for ingestion. If you are considering using herbal supplements, you should speak with your doctor or healthcare provider about the possible risks, side effects or interactions. Some herbal supplements may cause potentially dangerous complications, especially in those with underlying medical conditions. Be smart and safe with your oils, my readers!
Promo Code: Use promo code “T25OFF” for 25% off upon checkout on www.honi.life!
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult with your physician before use.
Safety Disclaimer: The FDA has not evaluated these statements. No claims are made as to any medicinal value of these blends or oils. Information and descriptions presented are for educational purposes of the traditional uses of essential oils only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information should not be used as a substitute for medical counseling with a health care professional. Individuals with serious illnesses should consult a qualified healthcare professional.
List Price: $ 39.99