Baking Supplies Delivered Right to Your Door! My Bakers Box is a monthly subscription box that delivers baking goods, supplies, ideas and more!
October’s Box from My Baker’s Box is is fall themed, featuring lots of pumpkin recipes!!! My oldest daughter Brooke, sous chef extraordinaire, is so excited to help me make some pumpkin recipes. She LOVES all things October; Halloween, pumpkins….the whole bit, so this is the perfect box for us to review.
Each month, a new box, theme and more!!!
Love to bake and looking for new products and ideas? I have just the box for you! My Bakers Box is your premier baking subscription box! They take great pride in being the first subscription box for bakers. Every month you will get a new box with a fun theme. Each box is carefully planned and includes recipes, ideas and more. If you follow them on their social media sites and blog you will get great ideas on how to use the items in your box. You can expect something different every month, with new product features and blog collaborations! Click here to view their blog!
What We Received in our October Box:
- 3.5″ Round Fluted Cookie Cutter – This cool cookie cutter can be used for the included Mini Pumpkin Pies and Cookies recipe.
- Mini Lead Pastry and Cookie Stamp – We were so excited to try this pastry and cookie stamp! You can create pastry leaves for all sorts of fun baking items for fall, including pumpkin pies.
- Raw Spice Bar Pumpkin Pie Spice – This spice is made by the Raw Spice Bar and can be used in many ways; from adding to coffee to cookies, pies and other baked goods. YUM!!!
- Fall Leaves Sugar Dec Ons – These adorable sugar leaves are the perfect fall colors and can be used to decorate cupcakes, cakes, cookies and more.
- Autumn Thanksgiving Quins – Quins are little sugar dots that are in fall colors. We plan to use them on chocolate dipped marshmallows.
- Fall Straws – These fall straws can be used in cake pops, chocolate marshmallows or even used as a straw in a festive fall drink.
- Chocolate Candy Coating – Who doesn’t love dipped chocolates? We will be using these to make our chocolate dipped marshmallows. Mmmmm.
I am very impressed with the amount of fun fall items that were included in the October’s My Baker’s Box. I enjoyed the attached notes of what to make with each item and the Mini Pumpkin Pie recipe is easy to follow and only contains six ingredients. Perfect! This is a fantastic box for families who like to cook together and October is a great month to start baking. We are saving a few items to make for Thanksgiving (hello, homemade pumpkin pie!) and have made chocolate dipped marshmallows as a fun treat last weekend. We are looking forward to using every item in the box – especially the pumpkin pie spice which smells heavenly. Fantastic box and highly recommended. Happy baking!
Share! My Maker’s Box loves seeing your baked goods and creations, so make sure to share on social media and tag them! #mybakersbox
About My Baker’s Box: My Bakers Box was started with three girlfriends who have a passion for baking. It can be difficult to find unique baking supplies in local stores so they decided to create My Bakers Box. They want to share their passion for baking with you. Each month you will receive a special box full of unique baking supplies, recipes, ideas and so much more! Love the products you have received? You can now purchase them and more in our shop!
List Price: $ 25.00 (Also available in 3, 6, 9 and 12 month subscriptions)