Hamptons Salt Company is the premiere provider of all natural raw, infused and smoked sea salts.
Did you know that the table salt you are consuming is probably full of yucky additives? Want to add some around the world luxury taste to your meals right in your kitchen? Hamptons Salt has 29 salt varieties with a unique taste profile and are made with natural minerals. I love that they have gift assortment boxes because I happen to have a big foodie and chef here in my home. With Mother’s and Father’s Day coming up, I thought this was a fun and unique gift for my hubby not only because he enjoys cooking awesome and natural dishes, I knew I (and our girls) would get to ENJOY the food he made as a bonus. It’s amazing what natural mineral sea salt can add to your dishes and we were all amazed with five of Hampton Salt varieties in their Flavor Seeker collection.
The Flavor Seeker comes in a sleek black box with five 1 oz. mini jars of Hamptons Salt varieties of Black Truffle, Garlic, Ghost Pepper, Smoked Hickory and Rosemary. The collection is just $39.99 and it adds so much zest and flavor to our meals. This is the perfect starter set to experience these amazing salts and makes a wonderful gift for a foodie mom or dad.
The Flavor Seeker Hamptons Salt Company collection includes:
- Black Truffle: Want the delicious taste of black truffles without the hefty price tag? Hamptons Black Truffle Salt is infused with all the flavor and aroma from this Italian luxury for just a fraction of the cost. Yum! This is delicious on eggs, pasta, potatoes, proteins and even popcorn.
- Garlic: This may be my favorite from Hamptons Salt Company! This natural sea salt is made with real roasted garlic and it’s so fragrant and is a chunky delicious blend. You can use this salt on pretty much any dish that you want to add a little zing. I personally love it on salad and veggies, and you can use it for any pasta and meat dish to make it taste ‘WOW!’
- Ghost Pepper: This is my husband’s favorite from Hamptons Salt Company. If you like hot – and I mean HOT – ghost peppers are for you. Ghost Chilies are known as being one of the hottest in the world and this salt will certainly be appreciated by those who like their food temperate extra spicy! This blend of natural sea salt is infused with the Naga Jolokai pepper, named after one of the most venomous snakes in India. Buyers beware – it will bite!
- Smoked Hickory: If you want a great natural salt for a BBQ, try the Smoked Hickory. This blend is made with a flake salt base that is naturally smoked over premium Hickory hard wood. It works well with ribs, burgers, red meat, turkey and poultry for an instant BBQ flavor. This is a great staple for anyone that loves the flavors of good Southern cooking.
- Rosemary: Yum! This sea salt is made with natural dried Spanish Rosemary and gives dishes a sprinkle of lovely salty herb flavor. It is fantastic on vegetables, potatoes, proteins, and I really enjoy having it on eggs. Delicious!
Looking for additional Hamptons Salt Company assortments of Hamptons Salt for the perfect gift for a foodie? Each collection comes in its own sleek black gift box. Other collections include The Bartender, with Jalapeno, Lime and Lemon salt varieties ($59.99); The Daily Chef contains a 14 oz. jar of Cooking Salt, and 4 oz. jars of Finishing and Garlic salts ($44.99); The Connoisseur containing the four most luxurious salts Hamptons Salt sells including Fleur de Sel, Black Truffle, Porcini and Smoked Chardonnay Oak ($99.99); The Globe Trotter contains raw salts from corners of the globe including Himalayan Pink, Bali Pyramid, Cyprus Flake and Himalayan Black ($69.99); The Grillmaster with the most popular varieties perfect for the grill including Smoked Hickory, Smoked Mesquite and Espresso salt varieties ($59.99);The Collector includes 20 varieties of Hamptons Salt in mini 1 oz. jars ($149.99.)
About Hamptons Salt Company: Peter Pierce founded Hamptons Salt Company upon discovering the abundance of chemical-laden table salt varieties and wanted to find a safe, delicious alternative to serve to his two children. Hamptons Salt Company is the preeminent provider of all natural sea salt. Hamptons Salt’s merchants scour the world to offer you the best selection of raw salts, flavored salts or smoked salts. For some flavor, try Vermont Maple Syrup, Smoked Chardonnay Oak or the almost too hot Ghost Pepper ($19.99-$24.99)
List Price: $39.99