Hyland’s, Inc., the oldest manufacturer of homeopathic medicines in the U.S., is dedicated to making safe, effective & natural healthcare options for all.
It seems like every time I turn around Brooke or Brie has another bruise from playing. Since they are in kindergarten and preschool every weekday, I usually have to guess or ask how they got there and it’s usually the same thing; “I got it on the playground.” Kids play rough and you can’t always know the extent of the trauma. Falls can cause swelling and bruising.
Luckily, most bumps and bruises are not that serious but you still want to reduce any pain your child may feel and Hyland’s Bumps ’n Bruises™ has been proven to reduce the pain! It contains Arnica Montana, the most commonly used homeopathic medicine for relieving the traumatic symptoms, and these tablets are easy to use and dissolve instantly in the mouth.* The Hyland’s Bumps ’n Bruises™ are quick dissolving mini tablets that melt instantly in the mouth and are safe for children ages 2-12. It’s an all natural way to temporarily relieve symptoms of bumps and bruises which we seem to need a lot! Our littlest daughter knows when to ask for ‘medicine’ for her ‘owies’ and we feel good about giving her these tablets. Win-win. Oh, and it fits perfectly in your purse or diaper bag for on-the-go ouchies!
* The uses for our products are based on traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Safe, effective formula for children 2–12 years old
- Quick-dissolving tablets melt instantly in mouth
- Relief of bruising and swelling
- All natural active ingredients
- No Aspirin, Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen
For over 1 year of age: Dissolve 3-4 tablets on the tongue at the time of injury. May be repeated as needed every 15 minutes until relieved.
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of bruising and swelling from minor falls, injuries or overexertion.
Active Ingredients | Purposes:
Arnica Montana 6X HPUS: bruising & swelling
Hypericum Perforatum 6X HPUS: minor pain & injuries to sensitive areas
Bellis Perennis 6X HPUS: soreness & swelling
Ruta Graveolens 6X HPUS: sprains & bruising
Inactive Ingredient: Lactose NF
- Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
- In case of emergency, the manufacturer may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659.
List Price: $ 6.99